Finally! Slatted screens made in wood composite. Slatted screening for the garden has been an ever-growing trend. The problem up until now has been that they were fiddly to construct and had all the pitfalls of working with wood - painting, warping and maintenance. Enjoy the best-slatted screens on the market - pre-assembled in wood composite that means no painting, no warping and zero maintenance.
- Available in 3 lengths (90cm, 120cm and 180cm)
- Your choice of three colours
- 16 MM thick
- No need to paint - EVER!
- Save hours of labour time with no need to paint or treat!
- Easy installation - just drill into any surface or slot in our posts
- Can be drilled onto normal wooden fence posts
- Contemporary screening solution
- Will not root or require any maintenance
- Extensively tested for the UK weather
- Modern black finish
How to install
These composite battens can be drilled onto any surface to create a contemporary screening and cladding solution. Drill them into any wooden posts or slot them into our powder-coated aluminium posts!
Do you have different thickness slats?
Yes! We offer 30mm hight slats and 45mm height slats. Both provide a modern, contemporary style but give a slightly different look. They are available in 3 lengths and 3 colours.
What is the finish of the slats?
The slats have a wood grain finish on one side and a matt finish on the reverse, meaning you can choose which to display.
How many slats come in a pack?
The 30mm packs contain 20 slats, and the 45mm packs contain 15 slats.