Finally! Slatted screens made in wood composite. Slatted screening for the garden has been an ever growing trend. The problem up until now has been that they were fiddly to construct and had all the pitfalls of working with wood - painting, warping and maintenance. Enjoy the best slatted screens on the market - pre-assembled in wood composite that means no painting, not warping and zero maintenance.
- Available in 3 lengths
- Your choice of three colours
- 16 MM thick
- No need to paint - EVER!
- Save hours of labour time with no need to paint or treat!
- Easy installation - just drill into any surface or slot in our posts
- Can be drilled onto normal wooden fence posts
- Contemporary screening solution
- Will not root or require any maintenance
- Extensively tested for the UK weather
- Modern black finish
How to install
These composite battens can be drilled onto any surface to create a contemporary screening and cladding solution. Drill them into any wooden posts or slot them into our powder coated aluminium posts!
Do you have different thickness slats?
Yes! We offer 30mm hight slats and 45mm height slats. Both provide a modern, contemporary style but give a slightly different look. They are available in 3 lengths and 3 colours.
What is the finish of the slats?
The slats have a wood grain finish on one side and a matt finish on the reverse, meaning you can choose which to display.
How many slats come in a pack?
The slats coming in packs with the following sets