Various heights available
16mm thick fence slats
70mm x 70mm post thickness
Why buy this fence?
- Sustainable! our privacy fences are made from a mixture of wood offcuts and recycled plastic
- NO maintenance
- On - trend designs
- No need to treat or stain
- No warping, splinters or rotting
- Heavy duty and durable
Do I need to buy anything else to complete my fence project?
One additional post. That's it! Each fence panel includes one post and regardless of how many panels you order you just need to add a fence post to your final order to complete your garden fence. Everything else needed to complete your fence project is included.
How to I install Screen With Envy fences?
- Choose what post base work for your surface. We offer fence posts that can be set into concrete, or drilled onto hard surface, simply choose from the drop down menu.
- Install your posts and the just simply slot the fence slats in to posts.
- All end caps and fixtures are included.
Why buy from Screen With Envy?
Screen With Envy is a family business that just does screening. We are knowledgeable and passionate about all things garden screening. Every product you will find on our website is designed and manufactured by us, and extensively tested before it is sold. What does this mean for you? It means when you buy something from Screen With Envy you know it built to last for the UK weather and there is a family that stands behind the quality and design of your product. Need help with your idea ‰ÛÒ you can call, chat or email us. That is the benefit of buying screening from us. We know our products, because we designed them, meaning we can answer any questions you have to achieve your dream project.
Deliveries and returns
Enjoy free, next day delivery on all Screen With Envy orders. We also offer a no questions asked 14-day return policy. Read more about it here.
Is this in stock?
Yes! If something is on our website that means it is sitting in our warehouse. Place you order before 11am we will dispatch it the same day, for delivery the next business day.